The adventure starts with Cub Scouting, a year-round family program designed for boys in the 1st through 5th grades, or 7 to 10 years of age. The program emphasizes shared leadership, learning about the community, family understanding, character development, citizenship training, and personal fitness.
Young boys grow up fast. Give your son a valuable gift by encouraging him to join Cub Scouting today. The time you invest in him today will make a difference in the person he becomes tomorrow.
Pack 140 welcomes all boys and their families.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Visitors are always welcome at our monthly pack meetings -- see the calendar for the next one.
We are looking forward to another year of fun scouting activities with Pack 140. Highlights include:
- September - the Nobscott Overnight led by Bruce Mackinnon
- October - a day hike at Mt Wachusett led by Chris Mirick
- November - a visit to Plimouth Plantation led by Michele Foster
- January - cross country skiing
- February - a visit to Rock Spot climbing gym led by Steve Berg
- March - the Pinewood Derby led by Jeff Piazza
- May - a scouting overnight activity TBD - stay tuned!
- July - end of year picnic
- August - rocket day
Scouts will have a chance to participate in community service activities including:
- Scouting for Food in October
- Veterans Day activity in November
- Special spring event TBD - stay tuned!
- Memorial Day flag distribution
Pack meetings will continue monthly on Monday evenings. Our current plan includes these fun sessions (dates and times below in the calendar):
- September - welcome and orientation - new scouts come join in! Steve and Shaune Berg
- October - hovercraft building - led by Jeff Piazza
- December - Fire safety and first aid
- January - scout relays - all parents assist!
- February - the annual Blue and Gold Banquet led by 4th grade Webelos
- March - Pinewood Derby hints and tips session - led by Jeff Piazza
- April - Municipal Light Plant tour
- May - year end awards
- June - outdoor recruiting event - led by Shaune Berg